Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do like the look of the IXIL exhaust the most but wonder what noise levels will be like. They don't mention noise reduction baffles or have any vids posted yet.

I am tempted to go the SC project route for the soundtrack without the noise.. shame about the looks though..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
Does anyone know of any aftermarket exhaust available for the new 1200rs speed or any news of anyone going to offer one?
Cheers
Pro-race.co.uk they have just released a selection of exhausts for the 1200rs.you can also buy the servo delete plug in to stop engine warning light.in my opinion these look better than the race fit exhausts.similar price for titanium but they do them in stainless too so cheaper.👍

·
Registered
6 Posts
[QUOTE = "triumphdamo, publicación: 2004236633, miembro: 446567"]
Me gusta más el aspecto del escape IXIL, pero me pregunto cómo serán los niveles de ruido. No mencionan los deflectores de reducción de ruido ni tienen ningún video publicado aún.

Estoy tentado de ir por la ruta del proyecto SC para la banda sonora sin el ruido ... sin embargo, es una lástima el aspecto ...
[/CITA]
I am worried about the noise as well, I like a little bit more than oem exhaust but not todo much. I guess Ixil has another exhaust made on carbon with dbkiller but doesn't have a picture fitted to Speed

·
Registered
57 Posts
BTW- The Heal Tech Exhaust Servo Eliminator works like a charm. Bought one and it was here (Hungary to TX USA) in 2 days. Snaps in to where the wiring pick up is attached to the servo, so no other bike disassembly required to fit it!

121 - 128 of 128 Posts