Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi
Does anyone know of any aftermarket exhaust available for the new 1200rs speed or any news of anyone going to offer one?
Cheers
Hi mate, I've just ordered mine!!!!! Should be with me by the end of the week! Check out the Racefit website. The only model they show is the Growler X exhaust in photos, but I have ordered the Growler which also has a baffle so my neighbours don't hate me so much when I go to work at 1:30am!! They have already had a lot of orders for them, so don't hang around too long if you want one!

·
Registered
28 Posts
That will delete the exhaust valve? I contacted healtech about a exhaust servo eliminator but they have nothing in the works. I would think it will set the engine light on if you leave it unplugged. I didn't see any thing on racefit site about it.
Hi mate, I've just ordered mine!!!!! Should be with me by the end of the week! Check out the Racefit website. The only model they show is the Growler X exhaust in photos, but I have ordered the Growler which also has a baffle so my neighbours don't hate me so much when I go to work at 1:30am!! They have already had a lot of orders for them, so don't hang around too long if you want one!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That will delete the exhaust valve? I contacted healtech about a exhaust servo eliminator but they have nothing in the works. I would think it will set the engine light on if you leave it unplugged. I didn't see any thing on racefit site about it.
I've spoken at length to the guys at racefit on several occasions and they have been working on this. They have also been talking to Healtech about possibly needing a servo buddy, but they are 99.9% sure it won't need one. Fingers crossed!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've spoken at length to the guys at racefit on several occasions and they have been working on this. They have also been talking to Healtech about possibly needing a servo buddy, but they are 99.9% sure it won't need one. Fingers crossed!!!!
I also spoke to my Triumph dealer a bit about Racefit yesterday. They seemed to agree with you are saying here. But like you said, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also spoke to my Triumph dealer a bit about Racefit yesterday. They seemed to agree with you are saying here. But like you said, fingers crossed.
Exactly!! They have plenty of years experience of making decent exhausts, so it should be ok!! I'm gonna call them again tomorrow to find out if it is being sent out. They are even saying they might send a specially made up tool to make the job much easier to remove the standard can and fit the new one. I will update you tomorrow when I have some news!! Hopefully it will be good news!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have a look at the Racefit Facebook page. They have just put video footage of the exhausts fitted and running. They sound pretty amazing!!! Also, no warning lights are flashing on the screen!! Winner!!

1 - 20 of 128 Posts