101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS 2009 Buell XB12R 2020 Kawasaki KLX300R
16 Posts
Well guys another will be added to the list shortly... Pro Race Decat system. It has not been added to the site yet, and no sound clips but it looks brutal, shows off the rear wheel and loses the hangar... We will see when they reveal the price.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well guys another will be added to the list shortly... Pro Race Decat system. It has not been added to the site yet, and no sound clips but it looks brutal, shows off the rear wheel and loses the hangar... We will see when they reveal the price. View attachment 768138
I like this one a lot indeed, just like you said, shows the rear wheel and without the hanger. And with some visible welds aswell. Curious to know how they solve the solenoid bypass with this one. By the way, it says "decat system"but it looks more like a cat-back system as it is attached to the cat which looks in place still.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well guys, the Pro-Race exhausts are officially for sale now, some very good options but at 110 dB also pretty loud I guess. Baffles are available. And, they have the new Healtech Servo Delete as an option, which is a dongle fitted to the harness so you can delete the complete servo and valve system, rather then micro engineering the servo motor trying to avoid your dash lighting up like a Christmas tree

·
Registered
2022 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS 2009 Buell XB12R 2020 Kawasaki KLX300R
16 Posts
Well guys, the Pro-Race exhausts are officially for sale now, some very good options but at 110 dB also pretty loud I guess. Baffles are available. And, they have the new Healtech Servo Delete as an option, which is a dongle fitted to the harness so you can delete the complete servo and valve system, rather then micro engineering the servo motor trying to avoid your dash lighting up like a Christmas tree
[/QUOTE

Prorace just said they are still coming with a few options that will show the rear wheel even more as well, now I'm torn, Carbon Ti, or wait for a smaller one?!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ixil have three exhaust pipes published in its page for Speed 1200, by the moment I like more than the others. If you are interesting in them take a look. Ixil told me they will have the exhaust ready in mid December but none of them are approved because they have removed the box under the bike

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ixil have three exhaust pipes published in its page for Speed 1200, by the moment I like more than the others. If you are interesting in them take a look. Ixil told me they will have the exhaust ready in mid December but none of them are approved because they have removed the box under the bike
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

101 - 120 of 128 Posts