Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so having never bought a set of leathers which have a '360 zip' connecting the two together, I'm after some advice.

All is fine when I wear them zipped together but when I want to take the jacket off when I get where I'm going and only have the trousers on, they fall round my ass. I wear them under my belly!......is there a set of braces that I can use when the jacket and trousers and zipped together which I can also leave in place when I take the jacket off?

Sorry if it's an odd question, but a man's gotta know

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response - It appears i had a little brain fart! Without having the jacket and trousers in front of me (because im at work), i had it in my mind that where the braces clip onto the top of the trousers, that it would interfere with the connecting zip going around my torso! Its only now I am looking at a picture of them, I can see there will no issue atall; i was thinking there might have been some particular braces for a problem that dosent exsist! Guess my brain is still foggy from the bank holiday - Apologies for the wasted time chaps haha

Ash

1 - 3 of 3 Posts