Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience last night. My 24-year old daughter and her boyfriend accompanied me, and we all enjoyed the show immensely. Jason Bonham and his band obviously love the music of Led Zeppelin and Jason is justifiably proud to be the son of the band's drummer. I have nothing but praise for the show and highly recommend it to any Zep fans.:cool:

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
More Tism (This Is Serious Mum)
http://youtu.be/cha3qF4xU3w
PS The Jason Bonham show sounds great. I'll make sure to catch them if they tour down here.
PPS. Saw the original Zep on their only Oz tour in 72. One of my fondest memories.

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
I have a whole lotta love for Led Zeppelin. I am a drummer, you know, and John Bonham was just flat-out awesome.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
:) I went to see Led Zep in the 70's. It was a brilliant show which I thought could never be topped. Then I went to see the Floyd performing "Animals" 'Nuff said. Best two bands to come out of England, ever.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:) I went to see Led Zep in the 70's
Had tickets to the Big O in Montreal (Olympic Stadium) in '80. Never happened

Closest was '95 in Toronto Skydome with Page and Plant. Excellent

Also saw Plant in Ottawa again at the Civic Centre backed up by Stevie Ray Vaughn and Page at the ARMS Benefit at MSG in '83 and again at Joe Louis in Detroit in '88

Just a bit of a Zep fan. :D

Also saw Pink Floyd back in '86 I think,..sans Roger Waters, again at the Civic Centre but outside at the football stadium ;)

If that confusing, so is the building (hockey rink and concerts inside under the stands

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
I saw it last winter in Philly with my 15 yo son. It was an excellent show, the best part was the family photos and stories between songs.
His singer does a fine job, but at times it seemed he was reaching. To be expected.

Sent from my iPhone;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts