Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are running one of these, what do you think of it and does anyone know where to order one and cost?
Cheers

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
mmmmmmmmm, expensive reckon around £800 for the full stainless system with dB killer, but the sound is outa this world if you like loud (without the dBkiller).
Get rid of the SAI and load a non SAI tune (ideally Wayne's) otherwise you'll have bangs which could be heard in Glasgow...... :-D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
ZARD Don't know about Europe dealers. Ask monkeyhanger where he got his.

[ This message was edited by: Limey on 2006-12-03 15:21 ]

·
Registered
822 Posts
I got mine shipped to the UK from at Jan Töpelmann, Race Maniacs, Germersheimerstr. 133, 90469 Nürnberg, Germany

Race maniacs Germany

This auction has ended but contact Jan and he'll do the biz. Highly recommended.

It sounds fantastic too.

MH

On 2006-12-03 15:17, Limey wrote:
ZARD Don't know about Europe dealers. Ask monkeyhanger where he got his.

M

·
0 Posts
Got mine from www.speedycom.co.uk at the NEC bike show, a bit of bartering got me the slip on race can + R&G tail tidy for £314.

Sounds great and I love the way it bangs on the over run, I've got the timing off to a tee for putting the wind up pedestrians / horses etc.Page Title
There is also a 2nd hand one for sale on eBay uk.Page Title

Mickly

Oh by the way hello... 1st time on here.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-04 05:20, Mickly wrote:
Got mine from www.speedycom.co.uk at the NEC bike show, a bit of bartering got me the slip on race can + R&G tail tidy for £314.

Oh by the way hello... 1st time on here.
what are you, some sorta cheapbastard or sumt'n? :-D Welcome to the nuthouse, and yes, this is generally how it goes, tons of thread hi-jacks. :-D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts