Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how we can get one started, looking to get a slipon or full exhaust for my 06 triple if the price is right....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, so have contact with the company, and there interested in doing it.
Will post the details as soon as I get it.
So lets start posting up whose interested.
Im def. in.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just to clarify - I'm in for the'03 version, slip-on only, not the full set.

Thanks for getting this together.

Mark G

·
Registered
26 Posts
i want one. let me know what the price will be. if its better than e bay count me in. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
sweet than im in for sure. how do you think we will pay for it. oh and i want a black one.

G

·
Am I the only one that thinks the Zard pipes look like something you could make out of an old dustbin in your garden shed after drinking a cheap bottle of bourbon ?

They may look on a 60's cafe racer mind.... :-D

·
Registered
215 Posts
I would consider a slip on, I like the m4 better but for the right price.....do we know what the damage is gonna be? I am getting a nice tax return on March 9th.....

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
On 2007-02-23 23:28, sizzlingbadger wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the Zard pipes look like something you could make out of an old dustbin in your garden shed after drinking a cheap bottle of bourbon ?

They may look on a 60's cafe racer mind.... :-D
Very vivid mental image.

:wink:

·
Registered
242 Posts
when i ordered mine last week i asked about black and they said they werent in yet but would be very soon. it added too much for me because i want to coat the whole system and its cheaper to do it all together by someone near me.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts