Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
9,420 Posts
And, to answer any question about whether Steve and his company support the site, I can now say that, yes, they do. I am really looking forward to finding out what that system does to the power curve, whether it is road legal in Europe (that will tell us for sure how loud it is), and what it weighs. Oh, yeah, and how much it costs! That is a really big factor in how interested I might be. :razz:

· Premium Member
9,420 Posts
Price sure beats Arrow!

So, some questions-

1. What comparison is there between the Arrow and Zard in terms of weight. Arrow is silly light- I assume Zard is a little heavier, but a whole lot ligheter than OEM- any info you can release?

2. Sound! It will probably sound great, but how loud is it- will it have a street baffle, or better yet, a removable baffle so it can be tuned to the owner's preference?

3. Mapping- will it use a map that can be loaded using TuneEdit or a PowerCommander, or will it use the Arrow map?

4. Will it have a fitment for the O2 sensor?

Lots of questions. Zard probably already thought of them, but there are a couple of months of prototyping left, and they are in Italy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.