Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

2121 - 2140 of 2146 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Love the black callipers, oh my lord they’re nice! ****, that’s gonna cost me!

You need to black out your bolts now, that’s no small job, not cheap, trust me! 😂

More black:

Brembo M4 34/34 caliper (100 mm)* and RK Takasago 520 ZXW Black Scale chain. (*The red „Brembo“ will yet have to go.)
Added an Shindengen SH847 open circuit rectifier (Suzuki spare part 32800-31J00 from a Suzuki DL1000) to reduce thermal stress on the generator.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Pete, ( I am just a bit weary of waffling in the pic section )..yes pipe is Bonneville replica, cheap as chips, not too heavy and has amazing range of sounds

·
Registered
15 Posts
DGR Winterthur 2019

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm, actually, waiting for delivery RIGHT NOW! Will be here in 3 hours! Hi all from CANADA!!! Live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This is my third Triumph. Had a 14 Daytona, still have a 14 Street Triple and just transferred my deposit on a 2020 Daytona Moto2 to this bike yesterday. Tidy tail, tank pads, heated grips, led indicators and stands on order. Looking forward to the camaraderie and info sharing in the future. Cheers!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Last trip taken before winter arrived, first weekend in September 2019 in the Alps

@home ready for some rock n'roll

my Speedy and my buddies Panigale 899

@ San Bernardino pass (Mesocco, Switzerland)

2121 - 2140 of 2146 Posts