Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

2101 - 2120 of 2146 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
What exhaust are you getting? Let me know how the new one sounds compared to stock!
I went with the Arrow slip-ons which I was told are being discontinued for this bike. It sounds much better than stock and looks way better too. They have a deeper sound and aren't obnoxiously loud. I've thought about taking the baffles out, but I'm going to wait on that. Maybe a winter project. I'm waiting on some new turn signals to come in so I can put on my new tail tidy. Once I get that done I'll post an updated pic.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What exhaust are you getting? Let me know how the new one sounds compared to stock!
I went with the Arrow slip-ons which I was told are being discontinued for this bike. It sounds much better than stock and looks way better too. They have a deeper sound and aren't obnoxiously loud. I've thought about taking the baffles out, but I'm going to wait on that. Maybe a winter project. I'm waiting on some new turn signals to come in so I can put on my new tail tidy. Once I get that done I'll post an updated pic.
Thanks for sharing. I’d love to add slip on Arrows or SC Project, but I don’t feel like dropping $ for improved acoustics.

For what its worth, I installed Watsen flush mount front indicators in the front and they’re beautiful. I went with the Motodemic tail tidy and integrated tail light in the rear.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mostly just removing things, however there were a few small things added. Hinckley did pretty good in teh 1st attempt, lol...
Looks great. Be careful removing things. One day I started removing things and now I have one of the most naked super nakeds out there. I love it though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Black or bust!

Hope the pics come out.. am in the middle of a blackout project currently. Pipes are off for ceramic coating, should have them back this week and I have roughly $400 worth of various bolts coming from Probolt and AliExpress.
Blacked the clocks the bars, the light surrounds, powder coated the pegs lever and stand... still going, its become somewhat of an obsession! 😳😂

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
More black:

Brembo M4 34/34 caliper (100 mm)* and RK Takasago 520 ZXW Black Scale chain. (*The red „Brembo“ will yet have to go.)
Added an Shindengen SH847 open circuit rectifier (Suzuki spare part 32800-31J00 from a Suzuki DL1000) to reduce thermal stress on the generator.

Attachments

2101 - 2120 of 2146 Posts