Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Your Speedie PICS - NO COMMENTS PLEASE, JUST PICS

2M views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  9Ball 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Moderator Note

This is a picture reference thread only.
Please take any reply comments or questions on a specific bike to the main discussion forum. Comments or chat in this thread will be deleted.
The intention is to preserve this thread as an un-interrupted picture flow.

Limit your images to max of 1024 wide

Posters are welcome to include any relevant details of the bike or setting within their own picture post however

Just your Speed Triples please (unless there are other bikes included in the picture of course)

Please note that the thread will be culled frequently to remove any posts with broken picture links.
If you find that your post/picture is missing, this is the reason!
Particularly links to PhotoBucket accounts that have been unused in 30 days will expire & become invalid.

******************************************************************************************************************

Here's mine (minus the belly pan and rad covers I just put on it)...

See less See more
#8 ·
Speed3 and Captain_Rat

I also tried several times to link to Speed3's photo on T595.net with no luck. Finally I gave up, saved the picture to my hard drive, posted it to my album and then linked to it here, so after much delay, here is Speed3's Ride...

TripleThreat

[ This message was edited by: TripleThreat on 2005-02-09 09:27 ]

#9 · (Edited)
Here's my inaugural post - newby here, very impressed with what I've seen so far. Very informed group & looking forward to gaining a great deal of knowledge.
I've returned to the Trumpet fold after an almost 30 year hiatus - my first three bikes were all Triumphs.
I'm proud to be the owner of this '98 t509 Speed Triple. I can't claim credit for the mods as they were already done, but they're especially what compelled me to buy this bike.

Some of the features comprise

Dymag Magnesium alloy rims,
Fox gas adjustable racing shock,
Two Brothers Racing exhaust,
Matris steering damper
Corbin seat
Undertail kit

Hope you enjoy the visual effect as much as I do

#10 ·
Is this a Sacrilege?

Speedtriple turned Four. Cheaper way to get more power after the mains went on the 900 engine! rack because she's been all over.

Now for sale.

#20 ·
DEFCON's image

Nice photo, btw.

To get the proper link, just right click the image in the album and copy/paste the Image Properties 'Location' address.

[ This message was edited by: kuhlka on 2005-05-09 01:12 ]