·
Registered
8,111 Posts
BIG and impressive!! A good combination

·
Registered
929 Posts
ah.... that aint no mining excavator!!!
they finally got my roadwarrior rear sprocket in!

thats just how they transport it.

[ This message was edited by: bakwheeltango on 2006-11-22 18:09 ]

·
Registered
561 Posts
Russ,
it is nearly as big and awe inspiring as my Z1502 Kwaka that now lives at the auto museum in Launceston.

Cheers the Tankman
:cool: :cool: :cool:

[ This message was edited by: Tankman on 2006-11-23 04:04 ]

·
Registered
561 Posts
Here in my album Russ!

TTFN The Tankman
Tanky's photos

Russ, just a bit of info about Max. Bought her new in 86, T boned a cage wrote her and me off in 94, 2 yrs to rebuild all hand built, 10 yrs to rebuild me, Nissan brakes with braided lines, white power front springs, Olin's shocks. Runs on Avgas, all other work such as exhaust, braced frame, and air ram through fuel tank by Roewer power. Mate, if people think their Sprints brakes are bad, try pulling this big ***** up with bog stock brakes, it is interesting and fun.

[ This message was edited by: Tankman on 2006-11-23 15:35 ]

·
Registered
561 Posts
Russ,
I have been lucky enought to have ridden and owned a Z900, Z1000, Z1R, Z1R Mk2, Gpz 1100, Gpz1100 B2, and finally Max the Z1300-6 (1502). As you can see by the bikes I have had, I'm also an old fart.

Cya The Tankman

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On 2006-11-24 03:00, Tankman wrote:
Russ,
I have been lucky enought to have ridden and owned a Z900, Z1000, Z1R, Z1R Mk2, Gpz 1100, Gpz1100 B2, and finally Max the Z1300-6 (1502). As you can see by the bikes I have had, I'm also an old fart.

Cya The Tankman
Wow that is a hugely impressive list of Kwaka's. Next you'll be telling me your Z900 starred in Stone :) .

Seriously very impressive, and Kawasaki really had some iconic and high performance machinery for those eras... I bought a light blue (with the dark blue tank stripe) Z1000J (not the famous model unfortunately), and while it didn't handle particularly well, the power (for that time) was brilliant, raw and fun!!

I'm jealous of you repertoire though :chug:

Have a good one mate, and keep that red devil shiny side up.

Russ :-g

[ This message was edited by: ruscook on 2006-11-24 04:02 ]

·
Registered
522 Posts
The photos are great, but please expain to me how something that moves so slow can manage to grab a bulldozer? Seems like someone decided to take a nap in the wrong spot. BTW, that model dozer, weighs in at 20 Tons.

·
Registered
561 Posts
No! Russ, I owned a CB 750 K2, the night after I saw the movie Stone, I went in and ordered a Z900 with a Bikini fairing and a Walker 4 into 1.We will have to get together one day and swap stories at Joes Garage over a few Turkey's.

Cya Mate!

The Tankman
:lgh: :lgh: :lgh: :upthumb: :upthumb: :upthumb: :-g :-g :-g

1 - 14 of 14 Posts