Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, nice work, very cool, This is one work of art that just shows what love is. It's not my cup of tea, but I have to give you two thumbs up for your work. It's beautiful.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Wow...I don't know much about art, but I know what I like. Great job.

Kem

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Absolute gem, superlatives cannot do such a machine justice. It is as Kem said - a work of art.
And isn't it good to see a triumph motor in a decent modified form instead of some useless chopper formatt.

More pics please, and in a nice high digital sample rate so I can use it on my wallpaper/screensaver, I'm wrapped, totally sold.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Trace the link and the guy/shop does some reallye interesting work like this Kawasaki board tracker:

PS. The only info I can discern about that Bonnie is that its one of the old 8 valve engines.

·
Registered
411 Posts
It's beautiful, no doubt. The attention to detail appears to be first-rate - love the red background on the left side of the crankcase. I'm not sure about the tank mounted testicle-mangler, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts