Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The bike looks great; however, I am also in the picture. You have been warned!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Whew! Took an hour to get my monitor back on line after it went up in smoke, but that's a good looking Tiger, radan. Congratulations.
When you switch over to full synthetic motorcycle oil at first service, your new Tiger will absolutely purrrrr...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Beautiful bike. Looks just like mine. Love the contrast of the black and white. Get ready, the chicks love it too, and it's the fastest color.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Beautiful bike. Matter of fact it was one just like that that made me take note of the Tigers. My wife and I were staying in a campground in Balsam NC when a white 1050 showed up a couple sites from us. It was only a couple days old and he had just hit a dear with it and had minimal damage. I thought it was beautiful. Anyway if the owner of that one is here we were a couple sites from you with a red ST1300. I now have a Tiger 800XC.

BTW beautiful machine and I love the white.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
We all know that the white Tigers are the fastest but did you know they like to munch bugs? Feed that Tiger, it looks hungry...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We all know that the white Tigers are the fastest but did you know they like to munch bugs? Feed that Tiger, it looks hungry...
I have noticed the same thing! Especially during the evening when riding through the swamp!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts