Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Don will agree with me here.

I just wanted to thank you folks, because we have such a great group of people on this board with a great atmosphere.:thumbsup:

Considering we are from all over the globe and from diverse and sometimes very different cultures, every one here gets on so well.:assimilate:

It is a pleasure browsing through so many threads as I do twice a day and to read of the help being given and knowledge being shared here.:bow:

Congratulations to the Sprint forum on being such great helpful people, give yourselves a pat on the back:welldone:

cheers,
from the mods Don and Dave

·
Registered
466 Posts
Dave & Don,
We appreciate all you do to make this site a valuable asset to all Sprint owners. Must feel like teaching kindergarten at times.

Good on Ya for your hard work and dedication.

We are all better and ride safer and faster because of you guys. Sniff Sniff....

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Dave, you are so right, the people here are just awesome.

Example: Gumballer asked a question about usd forks over on the T3 forum. DEcosse has jumped straight in with his wealth of information on front ends and although none of us over there have done a usd conversion, with his help we are getting a plan together. :D

Three cheers for the Sprint forum!

Roden

·
Registered
264 Posts
Without this site and the wealth of knowledge that is brought to the table, tell ya, I'd be lost.

Thanks Dave & Don...and all the other forum members for all your help and assistance.

Tell ya, if Triumph reviewed this site more (or at all)...they would stop sending me those silly questionnaires.

Happy Easter everyone.

(now to search the threads for more mods :))

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
+1 what's said so far.... You mods do a great job and are much appreciated and the members in general are all very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, a real pleasure to know.:cool:

·
Registered
138 Posts
three cheers.....I have to say that this site was instrumental in my decision to buy a sprint and I check in daily and have found the information, humor and, yes, disagreement to be invaluable. Thanks to all.

·
Registered
286 Posts
+3 Absolutely. W/O this forum I don't think my riding experience would be so complete or enjoyable.... Thanks to all.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Have to join the list!

This forum and many members have helped me so much with my "new" Sprint. Have been members of several car and bike forums and this one has truly been my favorite, Job well done!

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Oh Davie, you're such a soppy date:D.

Group hug,

Donski

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
Great site, excellent people, fantastic advice, interesting debates.

Thanks to Dave and Don too :)

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
It's a fun forum. Thanks in no small part to your efforts in keeping it that way... Tom

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Plus 1 to every post so far.*

great site, great people, great Mods, advice and banter.

Nice one

*(That'll also help with my post count).:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts