Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1061 - 1074 of 1074 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well I am bored because my bike is not back from the shop from getting the rear shocker rebuilt and beefed up.

Photos only thread please no chit chat posts thank you.:)

Any way we have lots of new bods here with lots of new and new to them Triumphs...................

So how about a pic posting session of preferably you with your Sprint ST or RS? We havent done this for a while.

Remember try not to post a giant pic 'cos it makes it hard for everyone especially people who aren't on broadband.

I'll start us off then:

Wee Davey and my caspian Blue 2004 Sprint.

DaveM :cool:
Well I am bored because my bike is not back from the shop from getting the rear shocker rebuilt and beefed up.

Photos only thread please no chit chat posts thank you.:)

Any way we have lots of new bods here with lots of new and new to them Triumphs...................

So how about a pic posting session of preferably you with your Sprint ST or RS? We havent done this for a while.

Remember try not to post a giant pic 'cos it makes it hard for everyone especially people who aren't on broadband.

I'll start us off then:

Wee Davey and my caspian Blue 2004 Sprint.

DaveM :cool:
Hi guys just joined the group and dont get my new baby for 2 weeks yet

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
🐓🐓 im no chicken, but im sure Im going to love mine.. cant wait' my flight home has been put back a couple of days so it will be sitting waiting for me. Just got a text its snowing in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😕..hope its cleared up by the 12th

·
Registered
3 Posts
@Jupiter1050GT I'm trying to figure out where you were. On the Mediterranean coast? Then I was trying to figure out where you're located. Looks like Poland. There are several flags that are only white and red: Indonesia (red on top), Monaco (red on top), Japan (circle) and Latvia (two red bars). Poland's is the only one with white on top, red on bottom. They don't call me Sherlock Holmes for nuthin! :)
Hey @chickenstrip
You are good at finding details.
I am indeed from Poland , and the photo was taken during my honeymoon on the shores of the Mediterranean (Adriatic Sea) off the coast of Croatia.
Here a little update.
My GT has recently changed to sportier colours. View attachment 754111

1061 - 1074 of 1074 Posts