Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

961 - 980 of 992 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Out for breakfast with my buddy in Buffalo.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
A couple pictures of the ride from Boulder, CO to Seattle, WA with my daughter. It was much wetter and colder than we were hoping, but had some beautiful moments. Chinook Pass through Mount Rainier National Park was opened for the season the morning we passed through, so the second picture is in the parking lot at the top. I'll try to put together a trip report later. Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey there folks been a long while since I looked in. Still riding my Tiger 800, but starting to seriously consider a Thunderbird Storm. Here's a pic of my old beloved Sprint. Was trying to find my 2017 Isle of Mann pic on the Speed Triple we rented. Anyway going to research the Storm. Glad things still cooking here.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
A local sign writing place , its a vinyl wrap, it took a while to get the red cross the right size and in the right place, but i think it came up ok.

Looks good! Being on the other side of the pond myself, I may look into a different pattern but something like this. I’m not liking the rattle-can colors I’ve found that are *almost* graphite.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Out for a short ride in the warehouse district, Brooklyn.

Attachments

961 - 980 of 992 Posts