Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you guys are here. I've seen you!

Lets hear from you. I could use some company when I ride down to meet up with the Baltimore Triumph Renegades.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi Al
Its all about timing i guess. Dont usually ride far on Sundays cause i go make dough around 5pm.
Rode up to Battlefield HD (Rte 30 west is a mess) sat afternoon to meet up with a HD buddy. Got some attention in the parking lot but the main show was the Snokin Gunz Band, who were playing for a Veterans benefit. Lots of Ladies around:D.
Then rode up Caledonia ways to Rte 233 and back to Rte 234 and 85 mph on Rte 15 (buddy rides too fast) back to 30 east for a beer at the Old Mill in New Oxford.

Andy

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then rode up Caledonia ways to Rte 233 and back to Rte 234 and 85 mph on Rte 15 (buddy rides too fast) back to 30 east for a beer at the Old Mill in New Oxford.

Andy
On Wed night they have all you can eat wings there!

I probably passed you, while you were having your beer ,on my way back from the Renegade Cookout in Gettysburg.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks:(, where was the announcement of a Renegade Cookout and its location?
Do you have a report of the event?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mechanicsburg in the house

Hey there,

I'm in Mechanicsburg, and anytime you want to meet up and ride, let me know. I also teach at YTI in the motorcycle technology program, if your in the neighborhood come on by. Exit 24 off of I83

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How about a ride up to Ephrata for the first Sunday of the month biker breakfast?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any of you York guys want to ride Saturday 6/6?

I'd like to get out for a few hours. May head up north to Shamokin?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks:(, where was the announcement of a Renegade Cookout and its location?
Do you have a report of the event?
Here is the link to the yahoo group for the Baltimore Triumph Renegades

Most of their rides start in Hunt Valley which isn't too far to pop down. Nice mix of the old and new stuff.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mason-Dixon Ride 6/14

The RAT Pack at Pete's Cycle Center in Baltimore is having their 4th Annual Mason-Dixon Run.

The ride begins at Pete's located at 7511 Belair Road in Baltimore and will travel to four Civil War battlefields.

The ride is 95% scenic backroads and will travel to Gettysburg Pa., Antietam Md, South Mountain Battlefield and Monocacy Battlefield, both in Maryland. Great roads, lots of scenery and history.

Event costs $10.00 per bike and the money raised goes to Project Millenium, anon-profit arts based initiative for kids. All riders and bikes are welcome. Registration begins at 8 AM and the ride at 9 AM.

If you're interested in riding down, let me know. We'd have to leave York by 7:30am.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm riding down to Whitepost, VA on Saturday to grab lunch at Mr. B's BBQ.

Anybody want to go?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Big Al, I was at the Triumph come home in jefferson. I've been looking for other triumph riders in the area. I'm located in Spring Grove. If you ever get out this way, Stop at the computer shop behind the Hardee's some evening. I missed the breakfast in Lawn this past sunday cause I was at O.C. for bike week.........jim

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice to hear from you Jim!

Made it to Ephrata 3 times this year, but didn't make it to Lawn at all.

I get through Spring Grove from time to time.

I'll probably be doing the Readshaw Raiders Ride on Saturday from the Capital down to Battlefield HD to raise money for the Gettysburg Battlefield Monuments.

You riding this weekend?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you're not busy, come to breakfast on Saturday, 9am, at Crosskeys Diner!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts