Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shopping for a R3. Found a deal on a YELLOW 2006 classic. Just spoke to the salesman over the telephone so I have not seen one in person. I'll be setting it up as a two up cruiser.

Anyone have pictures of a yellow with bags and a windshield?

And PLEASE no comments that yelllow is faster.

:hammer:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sunshine has one? Is a yellow R3 like a VW Bug with a yellow flower in th dash?????
:???:

Bowbw - Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Actually, mine is a differant yellow. I have the '05 model. You need to take a look at cockneyUSA's bike. He has the '06 yellow. It is a lot more dull yellow than mine. I haven't seen him much in here lately. But I am thinking there is a link to his Gypsy site somewhere that shows off the bike. Take a look in the links containing either pictures or introductions. If you can't find it let me know and I will e-mail him.

And Yellow is Faster! :razz: :-D Sorry couldn't resist. :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :nana:

·
Registered
403 Posts
On 2006-11-17 16:08, Nunzio wrote:
Sunshine has one? Is a yellow R3 like a VW Bug with a yellow flower in th dash?????
:???:

Bowbw - Thanks for the link.
If I could put a sunflower on it and get away with it I probably would. ha ha. It has gold metal flake flames on it. Really Pretty!!!! :-D :razz:

I am not sure if I have pictures on this site. But they are on the other one that ToystoreTom mantains.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Ok I looked. If you will look in the thread that is asking for pictures you will see and "06 with no windshield or bags posted by bikerjoe. Then look on page three for cockneyusa and he has a link to his pictures. His has bags and windshield. Also, has some aftermarket pinstriping.

R

·
0 Posts
This is r3. I have an 06 yellow, two up cruser, leather bags, windscreen, floorboards, etc. Black motor, extremely beautiful. Can't post a picture now 'cause I'm at work. I'll post as soon as posible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts