Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I saw some rear shocks with yellow springs somewhere. :???:

Any idea or was I hallucinating again? :drool:

·
Registered
316 Posts

The above are Ohlins and are very expensive, at least to me. If you desire to have yellow springs, or any color for that matter, you could have the springs powdercoated for relatively cheap to the color of your choice.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh ya, i don't remember if I had seen a piggy back resovoir on there or not. But otherwise that's what I was thinking. I didn't think about powdercoating. I'm lazy though...

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Dennis,

Works Performance has a lot of colors available for their shock springs. Since they build the shock to your order, you can have whatever colors you want or combination of colors on the multi-spring shocks :-D --limited to the colors they offer, of course. I believe they have red, blue, white, black, yellow, and gold--maybe others. The rest of the shock can also be made of different colors--not sure what all is offered for the shock body besides black, aluminum, and chrome.

Larry

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Larry..... once again, you da man! :cool:

So what's recommended? Steel Trackers ok? Single, Dual or Triple rate? Something else? :???:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Dennis,

I'm happy with the Street Trackers with the dual springs. Only bad thing I can say about Works shocks is they are made in California. :-D :-D

Larry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts