Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Their site is aparently back up and running, though I didn't see a pic of the TT pipes. If you get them, let us know how it turned out.
Welcome to RAT, by the way......

·
Registered
716 Posts
TT Pipes

By TT pipes do you mean the under frame or mid frame type with one pipe on each side type...anyway if your interested I have a new set of specialty spare pipes in chrome that are the "MI3" (mission impossible) type that I would sell for 200.00 if you or any one is interested...you can see a ad photo on the specialty spare web site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Thanks

I noticed the website back up. I also listened to the videos of the different exhaust setups and decided I liked the sound of the BUB exhaust better.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
specialtyspares

Just to let everyone know we are still here. There seams to be some kind of a technical malfunction. We recently switched to hostmonster.com but it doesn't look like that was the thing to do. You should be able to find us by typing in www.specialtyspares.com in your browser address bar. or call me at 253-853-1420 we still have TT pipes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
By TT pipes do you mean the under frame or mid frame type with one pipe on each side type...anyway if your interested I have a new set of specialty spare pipes in chrome that are the "MI3" (mission impossible) type that I would sell for 200.00 if you or any one is interested...you can see a ad photo on the specialty spare web site.
By any chance do you still have those pipes for sale. or know of anyone who has a set for sale?
Thanks, [email protected]

·
Premium Member
20,730 Posts
They've closed up shop for some reason. They'll still make up pipes to a minimum order (6 units), contact this site:

http://www.fasteddysports.com

This note is to be found in the "what's new" menu tab:

Specialty Spares Exhaust for the Triumph America and Speedmasters. This production will require a minimum of six customers to commit to a purchase. At the time six sets are confirmed a $100 deposit will be required at that time and the pipes will be ready two weeks from that time. Please e-mail me if interested in these well known great pipes. Start at $495 including shipping US.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts