Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All. I have a 2016 Thruxton 900. Would like to straighten up my legs and swap out foot controls with almost any Air-Cooled Bonneville, 2010 or newer.
It comes down to the Outriggers, Footpegs, Brake and Shift Levers, and brake cylinder, reservoir and related linkages. Don't know if the whole rear brake line needs to swap as well. If so, then ok.

I'm in Brooklyn - If you want rearsets on your Bonnie, this is the thing to do. My bike has LESS than 1000 miles.

Also willing to buy a setup complete, if the parts are available.

Thanks, Joe
[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a 14 mag wheel and have been looking for some thrux rear foot controls to get more of a rear set position again. Located in PA if you're still looking
Seems you went through a few versions of your bike. You have rearsets, I see. SO do you want to just sell your standard setup?
Or do you want to try the thruxtoN rearsets - that would require using the thruxton rear brake Set up , too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Joe, I'm in Westchester; I have a 2006 Bonnie, but I think it should still be a straight swap. I just picked up my bike from a guy who had it in the garage for 13 years - it only has 1400 miles on it, so the controls are in perfect shape. I'm happy to swap with you. We can do the swap in my garage if you want, or I can just bring the Bonnie parts down to the City some day (I work downtown).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts