Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening R6F!

I sold my '14 Triumph Street Triple R about 2 months ago, and am just now getting around to cleaning out the closet & storage unit with all my misc. gear & parts. Won't have time to ride for the foreseeable future, and want to sell some of my gear instead of letting it collect dust for the next couple seasons while I'm on hiatus.

I've made individual listings for different pieces of gear so that I can accurately describe what I'm selling in the title. If this is a problem or against forum policy, please let me know and I'll be happy to combine all the threads; I just prefer to be able to title each individual thing I'm selling instead of posting a generically titled thread such as "WTS: Lots of gear".

I'm located in Tacoma WA 98403 and have the following for sale:

RS Taichi GMX Motion Vented Leather Jacket (RSJ825), Black/Black, size 3XL-Japan/54-Euro
- Includes the original heavy duty RS Taichi plastic hangar
- Includes the original zip-in wind layer
- Has some light scrape/scuff marks on the right shoulder slider from a <20mph lowside, the jacket did not suffer otherwise from the lowside and is in superb condition otherwise
- Has seen 2 very sparingly rode seasons (I'd estimate roughly 8 hours of total wear-time)
- Was cleaned off with a lightly dampened microfiber cloth after each use
- Asking $375 shipped, or $350 picked up

RS Taichi GMX Motion Vented Leather Pants (RSY822), Black/Black, size 3XL-Japan/54-Euro
- Zips directly into the GMX Motion jacket (among others) to create a 2-piece track suit
- Sliders have never touched asphalt, never been used, and are at 100%
- Never downed, in superb condition
- Has seen 1 very sparingly rode season (I'd estimate roughly 3 hours of total wear-time)
- Was cleaned off with a lightly dampened microfiber cloth after each use
- Asking $375 shipped, or $350 picked up

Will take $700 shipped, or $650 picked up for both!

Feel free to post or PM me with any questions!

I can accept cash, money order, bank check, or Paypal. Note that if using Paypal, I'll require the payment to either be sent as a gift, or have 4% added to cover the fees; whichever you prefer.

The pictures below are pretty high resolution, so if you would like a closer look, just click the picture to open it up in Photobucket, then click the magnifying glass tool located above the top right corner of the picture.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP /w a price drop:
- $325 shipped EACH or $625 shipped for BOTH
- $300 picked up each or $575 picked up for BOTH

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump!

- $300 shipped EACH, or $575 shipped for BOTH
- $275 picked up each, or $525 picked up for BOTH

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My US chest measurement (regular clothing/suit size) size is 44; the Japanese brands run EXTRA small.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
So basically, a 44 US / 54 Euro size is labeled as a "3XL" in Japanese sizing, hehe.
Well, now, that is a total bummer. I was getting excited. Can't see the photos on my work computer, was going to check this out when I get home. I normally wear a US XXXL, and have a 52" chest. I thought you might have something for me here!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, now, that is a total bummer. I was getting excited. Can't see the photos on my work computer, was going to check this out when I get home. I normally wear a US XXXL, and have a 52" chest. I thought you might have something for me here!
Yeah sorry mate, this wouldn't fit a US size 52 chest at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts