Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to replace the poor exhaust job the PO did on my bike. I'd like to get either a stock carbon can or a good aftermarket carbon can.
I'm looking for low-end torque as opposed to high-end horsepower. One thing that has me concerned about getting an aftermarket can is that I want to retain the ability to swing the can down for use with bags and up for when I don't ride with the bags. I've seen a Two Brothers carbon can that is supposed to be an exact fit, but I'm curious if I would also have to buy some kind of connecting pipe to make it function in the two positions. Any info or offers of a pipe for a good price appreciated. Oops! forgot to mention this would be for an '03 ST model.
Con Brio.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I have the 2bros high pipe in carbon. It is beautiful but expensive, I bought it used and it was $250. It sounds amazing and looks awesome.

Not to sure how you rotate it down but I have no intentions of putting bags on so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wolf,
thanks for the info, since reading your post I've looked all through your website. Great stuff . I'll be contacting you soon with lots of questions.
Con Brio

1 - 5 of 5 Posts