Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can not find new sissy bar high kit anywhere online. If anyone has they are willing to sell, please let me know.
A9738018 is the OEM part number that includes everything needed for the mounting of the sissy bar high kit.

Bike: 2009 Triumph Bonneville

·
Registered
582 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have an extra set of the Low supports. But you would still need the back pad, and the dresser bar they mount to. I’m not sure how much taller the high version is, but here is my bike, with the low backrest on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to sell mine but my wife will not allow it.
Looks like Bike Bandit still sells it.

I believe it! My wife doesn't like to ride without a sissy bar either. I tried getting it from bike bandit but after ordering got an email saying it has been discontinued. I just ordered the low backrest kit, but I don't have hopes that that one is in stock either. Thank you for the help!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an extra set of the Low supports. But you would still need the back pad, and the dresser bar they mount to. I’m not sure how much taller the high version is, but here is my bike, with the low backrest on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'll get back to you if it comes to that. Hoping someone is willing to part with theirs.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the same Chrome Low Bar, Back Rest and Seat Grab Rail. I am wanting to sell it. I got with my 2016 Thruxton last year. It had 400 miles on it. The Sissy bar is clean and shiny and works great. LMK if you wan to buy my setup . Thanks, JOe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts