Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are awesome. I tried a bunch of Dainese and Alpinestars on, this set beats them all with regards to build construction, fit/finish. Kangaroo leather is premium as you know so this price is great. The pants have never been worn, the jacket 3 times. I picked these up a few months back (new) with track days in mind but have since moved away from the sportbike scene.

This set has some perforated sections, replaceable knee sliders, a removable thermoliner with outlast, a small speed bump, and the British flag displayed in a couple spots. A very nice set.

Jacket: EU54, US44
Pants: EU56, US36

$700 USD including shipping.

Stock photo here but if you’d like specific pics please let me know.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are still available and unworn since the ad was posted.

I also have a mint size M Arai Corsair X in frost black with both clear and dark smoke visors — both with dedicated pinlocks installed. I’d like $500 shipped for that. Original box, chin skirt, and carry bag.

·
Registered
56 Posts
How big of a guy are you? Trying to get an idea if these might fit me. The Wolf website has no sizing charts I can find. Thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am 195 lbs, 5’11”. They fit true to size. I wear a 42 sometimes 44 jacket (or large), and a 34 jean. I wear a 34 Klim pant, these pants slipped on just as those do. While I didn’t wear them, they seemed to perfectly when I tried them on.

I have owned leathers from other big brands and these kick their arses with regards to construction, materials, and fit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Helmet sold, leathers are available. $550 for an essentially new set is a great deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts