Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I last rode a snowmobile on my second date with she-who-now-must-be-obeyed in 1975. Obviously, I have no idea what a good sled is. :D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Cat, dontcha think that's a little bit of an over-reaction to the two inches of snow Vegas got this year? :D

It does look fun though.

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
That CIV looks neat, although it says can be man handled across rougher terrain.

Perhaps a combo of the CIV and a paraglider built to take the additional weight (700+ lbs) would be a great vehicle to get across the ice....

Mick :cool:

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cat, dontcha think that's a little bit of an over-reaction to the two inches of snow Vegas got this year? :D

It does look fun though.
3 inches! 3!

And it's a BMW. Just think of the looks one would get cruising up and down The Strip. Nah, nobody'd notice. :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Winter? What`s that? :confused:
winter is the cold season where those who migrated to northern europe lost skin pigment and had to use their brains to survive...that brain exercising became the clever technologies that make winter more decoration than circumstance.

we celebrate every year for a couple months while the bugs are asleep.

as long as the hurricanes, killer bees, fire ants, and 3rd world immigrants can't function in cold, it's a workable system.

the girls wear seductive fur and we bump uglies by the cozy fire without breaking a sweat.

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
winter is the cold season where those who migrated to northern europe lost skin pigment and had to use their brains to survive...that brain exercising became the clever technologies that make winter more decoration than circumstance.

we celebrate every year for a couple months while the bugs are asleep.

as long as the hurricanes, killer bees, fire ants, and 3rd world immigrants can't function in cold, it's a workable system.

the girls wear seductive fur and we bump uglies by the cozy fire without breaking a sweat.
After that definition, I may start liking winter...

Nah, still too cold and not enough riding.

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
we celebrate every year for a couple months while the bugs are asleep................

Fortunately it does more than that, it knocks quite a few of them off. Here in the northern part of NZ we only get about 4 to 5 frosts per year, without them the bugs the following year are abundant.

Nature has a way of control that's why only the good guys get to ride all year around ! :D

---------------
Ride on ! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts