Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
30,533 Posts
Yes an H4 bulb is what you need.

I am interested in improving my lighting too, but in my opinion the only way to do it is to change the reflector and lens to better units, as well as putting in a better blub.

Note: Bulb spelled "blub" because I always call them that. No I don't know why.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just wanna give the bike a different look. i just ordered a ton of stuff for my bike so its not going to look anything like the way it was before i left to iraq.

·
30,533 Posts
Fair enough and good deal. Are you back now? Thanks for serving man.

Hope you will show us some pics of the different look - good stuff!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a little over a month and ill be back home! i have almost everything sitting waiting for me at home or on order. here is my list:

XNorman Hyde TX tank: been on order for over 2 months now though newbonneville.com

[ ]Seat: Twinline Motorsports Seattle

XClip-ons: Woodcraft 41mm (off ebay)

XHeadlight Brackets: Speed Moto Co

XMini Speedo Bracket/Ignition Relo: D9!!!

XMini Speedo Gauge: MikesXs (part no. 03-0744)

XJenks Bolts Upswept Headers:Jenks Bolts

then i need minor things like grips and new mirrors.

the seat is being custom made by a company that specializes in cafe style bikes in Seattle. im looking towards more of a bratsyle seat so me and my wife can ride still. nothing too fancy.

here are some pics of what im looking for:

i like the shape of the black seat but the diamond stitching on the red seat so im gonna ask them to try and combine the two.

·
30,533 Posts
Wowser - very cool. I like the idea of the diamond stitching, nice one. Can't wait to see it!

Come back safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts