Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many are from Mass. I keep seeing an 09 Black on 1A in Beverly.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Not Mass (thank god) but still close.

You going to the bike show in Oxford on Sunday??

·
Registered
442 Posts
Taxachussettes, born and raised.

Mike

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bike show in Oxford!? Didn't know there was one! My bike is in the shop after getting hit by a teenager in a car. $3,000 worth of damage, good thing it was her fault - stupid [email protected]! There is a 50% chance it's ready by this friday, fingers are crossed I'd like to go to that show.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine's an 09 black and white t100 and I'm frequently in Beverly. Fabric bags, bar end mirrors, windshield. Great weather this week, huh.

Wayne

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a Blue&White T100 and live in Nashua.

I was planning on going to the BIA meet in Oxford, but just made a date for Sunday with an aerobics instructor who rides her own bike that I met online. :) Wish me luck!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Smacksachusetts........

Heh, LOL,
I was born and raised in Waltham / Marlboro area until 1972. I got out while the gettin was good. By way of So. Cal HB and SB then off to Hawaii where I now reside.

But I stll remember the days back in the 60's of the old Bonnevilles. My friends had Nortons and Triumphs. One of my buds even had a Velocette, the original "Thruxton". Man, he was all cafe'ed out too. Had the pudding bowl and goggles etc.

Alas, I couldn't have a M/C then. I guess mostly due to finances and other interests and fear of flying down the road. I envied all the young dudes. Eventually I did acquire my BSA and then the new Bonnie. Emulating all the way.

Rock on Mass Guys!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Me and about 5 other Bonnie riders from SE Mass will be there Sunday. I've got an '06 Black. Keep an eye out.
Hey Martin, can I meet up with you guys again this year. Had a great time last year. Breakfast at Bliss Bros? What's the plan?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
239 Posts
Bliss Bros.

Hey Martin, can I meet up with you guys again this year. Had a great time last year. Breakfast at Bliss Bros? What's the plan?

Thanks
Mike
That's the plan. Billy, Paula, me and some others will be there about 9:30 for breakfast before heading over. There's a chance of rain, but unless it's pouring, I'll be going.
Martin

·
Registered
442 Posts
That's the plan. Billy, Paula, me and some others will be there about 9:30 for breakfast before heading over. There's a chance of rain, but unless it's pouring, I'll be going.
Same here, if things look dry, I plan on going. Hope to meet up with you guys Bliss Bros.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lawrence (bangin' in Law-town) here. As far as I've been able to tell, I'm the only Triumph rider in town.

I'll be at the BIA meet this Sunday, I'll be on the '03 T100 Street-tracker.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Born and raised in Westfield, MA. My wife was born and raised in Holyoke, MA.

We're down here in NC, overseein' the Reconstruction...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lawrence (bangin' in Law-town) here. As far as I've been able to tell, I'm the only Triumph rider in town.

I'll be at the BIA meet this Sunday, I'll be on the '03 T100 Street-tracker.
Hey I work in Lawrence and live 2 miles from where the BIA meet will be held. Yeah, I drive that 5 days a week.

You must be pretty on top of things to ride in Lawrence. Seems like no one is ever really paying attention. Between car's blowing through red lights or stops and pedestrians jaywalking you definitely need to stay alert.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well didn't make it to oxford.. My brand new bike's front end is wobbling because the jerks who worked on the bike, after the accident, didn't do a thorough job of making sure the rim wasn't bent. Bringing her back tuesday morning and now they are going to have to ask the insurance for a suppliment. Bike just doesn't feel brand new anymore:( first brand new thing I ever bought myself.:(

I still can't believe the idiot who turned in front of a moving motorcycle. dumb kid.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Born in, raised in, and resident of Western Mass.

(The BIA show was great, as usual! Lots of nice bikes.)

:)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Born and raised in Westfield, MA. My wife was born and raised in Holyoke, MA.

We're down here in NC, overseein' the Reconstruction...
I was born in Arkansas but currently live in Westfield and my wife's family is from Holyoke :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts