Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wild Bill asked me to me to post these pictures of his vest and patches (and stach, but no face):

Comments are welcome!

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
What a great looking vest, wonderful patina! The personal touches add to the overall effect. I dig the Beatles stuff too.

·
Registered
690 Posts
excellent Bill.
Very respectable collection.
I'll post mine in a couple of weeks.
I've still got my old hardly vest and leathers too, along with my Patriot Guard vest and Road Riders for Jesus vest,
and Im gonna do one up for just Triumph, but I'm waitting on a special patch I'm having made to come in.:D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Doesn't sound like they're making an '09 though.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
All Those Patches

OK,
where do you get them from. Joined in 2008 and would love to have a 2008 rat patch. Got to to start somewhere. Hey, I'll pay top dollar if anybody can tell me where to buy one.

What did I do wrong when I joined RAT? Aren't you supposed to get a mag and patch?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
464 Posts
You can e-mail [email protected] He's the head RAT for North America.I contacted him about the '09 patches,and he said he didn't know if they were making an '09 patch or not,but that he had some '08s left.

·
Registered
464 Posts
There is an '09 patch now. I haven't recieved one though.

·
Registered
464 Posts
You should!! You and LeAnn have a great trip...Ride safe and beware of arseholes on the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts