Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just waited for 2 hours in the 34 degree weather outside a Walmart to get my son a Wii game system. Hope he likes it!! Or maybe I should Ebay it and make 200.00 on it.
That would give me more s3 $$$$ to play with :razz:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
On 2006-12-06 09:39, cheapbastard wrote:
hey, atleast ya got one, I waited fer 32 hrs fer a PS3 to sale on ebay, and only thang I came home with was a cold! :hammer: :-D
And he's so cheap he didn't even pass that around :-D

·
Registered
204 Posts
I waited for 50 hours and it got down to 15F. I didn't get one unfortunately, wanted to sell the ***** thing! At least my friend got one so I hack on that with him a bit. Blu Ray dvd's look incredible on his 48" LCD tv!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I waited for 2 years to see how long u fools would wait in line for these systems :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You got kids s32k1? My kids are GREAT and there is not much I would not do for them. Don't get me wrong they are not spoiled but I do what I can for them. There mother is a bag of $hit and I try to make up for that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
On 2006-12-06 09:32, airkill wrote:
Well I just waited for 2 hours in the 34 degree weather outside a Walmart to get my son a Wii game system. Hope he likes it!! Or maybe I should Ebay it and make 200.00 on it.
That would give me more s3 $$$$ to play with :razz:

gotta take care of the kids.

·
Registered
309 Posts
No i think its great that you would do that for your kids man! I would put them first too. I just laughed at all the people waiting in line to actually play the system and not turn around and make a profit. If you are buying it to play, then just wait a month and buy one then. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
We've been working on a Wii game (still unannounced) for the past year or so, and were lucky enough to get to order them direct from Nintendo and avoid the lines.

I've played video games on every major system from the past 25 years, and the Wii is the first system I'd say is worth camping out for. (Especially since we don't have to freeze our balls off down here in Florida).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Enjoy, but be careful CNN has a video clip online about controllers flying out of people's hands and breaking everything from drinking glasses to plasma tv screens.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
On 2006-12-07 05:03, S32k1 wrote:
I waited for 2 years to see how long u fools would wait in line for these systems :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2: :roflmoa2:
My brain just exploded thinking about that! :pssd: :knkknk:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I noticed you had a 78 yamaha 750 howd u like it??? Fun to ride yeah?? I had a 78 Suzuki gs750 (sold it a few months ago) and I actually miss riding it. It was kinda cool..

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
On 2006-12-09 03:46, S32k1 wrote:
I noticed you had a 78 yamaha 750 howd u like it??? Fun to ride yeah?? I had a 78 Suzuki gs750 (sold it a few months ago) and I actually miss riding it. It was kinda cool..
Gee, I looked this thread up to say that I got a Wii over the weekend (it pays to know people, and he even delivered it) to see that I forgot to respond to this post. Yes, I liked the Yam 750 spec at the time, but I should have gotten the standard instead of the special, as I ended up putting standard handlebars on it, and rode it more like a sportbike. It's noting compared to the Speedy however (needless to say)...

The Wii is a hoot, BTW... Though I have bought four (I think)) video game systems over the past many years, this is the first one I got for myself!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks for the prompt response Goffe lol :-D Glad to hear you like the Wii. My girlfriend was getting me an xbox 360 for christmas but I told her I needed the money for Speedy! :hammer:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
The Xbox 360 is great; I bought one last year for my son, who is studying Game Art and Design. You do have the right priorities.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts