Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm beyond pissed right now. Every time someone I know looks at my bike I have to tell them not to touch the mad dr fender eliminator. Some dumb **** just left my house after grabbing the lights and pulling on them till they came out... I was told you are supposed to remove the set screws first. **** **** ****......

·
Registered
396 Posts
As soon as one of your friends is made to answer for their behavior, all of your friends will stop bothering your bike.

·
Registered
78 Posts
What "friend" pulls on the lights on your bike? Where do you find these people? Does the short bus stop by your house? :confused:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Try beating someone next time. I suggest the biggest/meanest person. Do it right when he just tugs on the light. Have plenty of witnesses present and don't hesitate. Hit him with a shovel or something handy if he's "Real Big", just to even out the odds. Beat him good but don't kill him. When the word get out that you stomped the dude real good, I'm sure nobody will touch anything you own. That worked for me when I went to prison. Remember.....the element of surprise is key. :kick:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have had the issue also. I have done lots of little bits and pieces and my bike is just different mostly because of the time i have put into it...
My buddy has a stock one... everytime we go to a ride night or something of that sort we are looking at the bikes from a distance and someone will always 'touch' MY bike, never his. I have not killed anyone yet....(That would take me away from riding for too long) but I have walked up and asked them. "Wow is this your bike" they say no and i say "NO **** ITS MINE, LOOK WITH YOUR EYES ASS CLOWN"

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you tell them not to do it....they will always do it because they know you are going crazy about it!!!!!!! :brick::LaughAtYou:

As soon as one of your friends is made to answer for their behavior, all of your friends will stop bothering your bike.
tonight I stopped at a dealership and a salesman I know went to pull on the same ****in light. I flipped out on him and said "you ****in no better".

What "friend" pulls on the lights on your bike? Where do you find these people? Does the short bus stop by your house? :confused:
It was a kid that was ridding with a friend. After talking to him I wouldnt be supprised if the short bus dropped him and his Katana off in front of my house.

Try beating someone next time. I suggest the biggest/meanest person. Do it right when he just tugs on the light. Have plenty of witnesses present and don't hesitate. Hit him with a shovel or something handy if he's "Real Big", just to even out the odds. Beat him good but don't kill him. When the word get out that you stomped the dude real good, I'm sure nobody will touch anything you own. That worked for me when I went to prison. Remember.....the element of surprise is key. :kick:
I'll admit the design looks like they can be pulled out and pushed back in. However I've decided that the next person to touch it I'll ask for the fingers that did and break them!

I have had the issue also. I have done lots of little bits and pieces and my bike is just different mostly because of the time i have put into it...
My buddy has a stock one... everytime we go to a ride night or something of that sort we are looking at the bikes from a distance and someone will always 'touch' MY bike, never his. I have not killed anyone yet....(That would take me away from riding for too long) but I have walked up and asked them. "Wow is this your bike" they say no and i say "NO **** ITS MINE, LOOK WITH YOUR EYES ASS CLOWN"
Ignorant stupid hillbillies... My old man taught me when I was young never to touch other peoples cars/bikes. Guess to many broken homes or douch bag parents raising kids.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Myrtle Beach the political entity may be biker-phobic, but the populace is biker-empathetic. Everybody around here knows not to touch another man's bike. Pull back a stump.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts