Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Ahoy!
Just did a fantastic ride out to Lillooet and made a little reconnaissance of the surrounding region to the North & West....along Bridge River Rd (aka Lillooet Pioneer Road 40). Becomes a hard packed dirt road after a bit...but it's not a forest service road...has proper road signage and several work crews busy keeping the boulders cleared. My bike has Bridgestone TrailWing tires...a 50/50 road/dirt tread...worked very well here....but I did a little of this last year with Avon road rider street tires and it handled OK too.

Need to plan a ride all the way between Pemberton & Liilooet across this remarkable track!

See my post here for some pics:

http://www.triumphrat.net/air-cooled-twins-talk/113143-what-did-you-do-to-your-twin-today-1477.html#post2003150330

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ahoy!
Just did a fantastic ride out to Lillooet and made a little reconnaissance of the surrounding region to the North & West....along Bridge River Rd (aka Lillooet Pioneer Road 40). Becomes a hard packed dirt road after a bit...but it's not a forest service road...has proper road signage and several work crews busy keeping the boulders cleared. My bike has Bridgestone TrailWing tires...a 50/50 road/dirt tread...worked very well here....but I did a little of this last year with Avon road rider street tires and it handled OK too.

Need to plan a ride all the way between Pemberton & Liilooet across this remarkable track!

See my post here for some pics:

http://www.triumphrat.net/air-cooled-twins-talk/113143-what-did-you-do-to-your-twin-today-1477.html#post2003150330
Looks like a fun road to explore. Definitely want to try it once I swap out my street tires.

·
Registered
54 Posts
New Vancouver (Chinatown) rider checking in with my Scrambler! Wrong time of year, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for dry days.

Attachments

Reactions: Tornado99

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Vancouver RATs, adding another number to your ranks. Just purchased my first bike (2017 T100 Black) and getting a few mods done before I pick it up in a couple of weeks.

I've got my protective gear and I'm taking my rider training next week. After that, I'll wait for dry roads and do a number of short neighbourhood rides. Any other advice for a newb on the left coast? Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not really a Vancouver guy but I hang out here, in Vancouver, quite a bit. New to this, I just completed my MSA and got a Street Twin.
Funny there isn’t a Vancouver, I’ve seen lots of Triumphs, around before I bought one.
Thought I would bump this one back up, to see if there is any interest out there.

·
Registered
2018 Street Triple 765 R
92 Posts
Hi ! I got a used Street Triple 765R in January 2020
Have over 13,000 km on it already in 10 months.

Always looking for others to ride - I am in Port Coquitlam and retired so available almost anytime.
Love it!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts