Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'd love to try some tracks someday. How much do you pay for the session ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
I'd love to try some tracks someday. How much do you pay for the session ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm registered for the all day session for $160. Half day was $120. They do have early registration discounts but I was late.

http://pittmeadowstrackdays.ca/

Reactions: Falcon1220

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone wanna ride (from Vancouver) to Vegas and back this July? Will go solo but would rather have a buddy. First long road trip.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey guys, checking in....In Langley....snatched a thrux r cancellation up few weeks ago.

Absolutely love this thing! Big plans for it, just biding my time a bit to see what the aftermarket offers....got my eye on a led FEK with integrated signals that should be available in a week for starters.

Cheers

·
Registered
491 Posts
Nice!! I am in Maple Ridge with a 2006 T100 if you want to hook up for a ride sometime. Cheers.
Hey man, sorry missed this......ya we should go for a burn....let me know if you are still interested....another member contacted me from maple ridge as well wanting to go for a ride....stevebetts is his forum name, we could plan a ride day.

Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey I am new here and wanting to ride with some of my RAT mates. Rode most of the season either solo or with coworkerswho own Harleys but would be nice to meet up with similar bikes. If you are planning a ride soon willing to meet up as in Ridge as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just got a 07 speed triple.. probably riding any chance i get that isnt a rainy day.. let me know any of you want to tag along.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone want to ride with me pm me, beginner on a sport bike, had a cruiser for 1.5 years. I'm ridding a 97 triumph triple from Langley, bc

·
Registered
53 Posts
Anyone want to ride with me pm me, beginner on a sport bike, had a cruiser for 1.5 years. I'm ridding a 97 triumph triple from Langley, bc
I would but too short notice for me today. Would love to organize a Triumph ride next time after labour day when I pick up my Thruxton.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
I would but too short notice for me today. Would love to organize a Triumph ride next time after labour day when I pick up my Thruxton.
I'm heading to Haida Gwai tomorrow, back next week. Let's set something up...Maybe a ride up Cypress or Horseshoe Bay.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm heading to Haida Gwai tomorrow, back next week. Let's set something up...Maybe a ride up Cypress or Horseshoe Bay.
Sure. I'm usually good on weekends. But next weekend I'm at Sunshine Coast. Will have my bike if you want to go. Otherwise we can try to get some other Triumph owners out for Sunday Sept 10th

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Sep 10th is long over? Is this happening next Sunday? As I the 24th? I might be down? Were is the meet?
The RAT meet up did happen on the 10th...but the DGR is this Sunday the 24th. Meet up is at Rocket Fuel Supply (https://www.rfsupply.co/)....10 AM.
Ride will be around downtown/Stanley Park, ending back at RFS.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts