Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a while back DEcosse sent me a link to a guy in Cali that had the 2 mid fairings and a lower fairing in usable condition. Luckily he still had them and as soon as he sends me his paypal adress they should be on the way. That leaves me with just needing a windscreen and upper left fairing to get my baby back to stock; which is the way I've decided to put her back cause I love the look to much.

So I ask every if they have, or know of some who does have an upper left fairing they'd like to get rid of. Color isn't much of a concern cause I'm probably going to paint her a black/red classic triumph look.

For some reason right after I wrecked there were plenty on Ebay but all my money went into getting her back on the road. Now that I have the cash I cant seem to find one and its driving me nuts.

Thanks in advanced for all the help.
Tom

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Twisted Throttle.com for your windscreen. Might as well get a new one and they have givi and mra.

As far as parts go I'll keep an eye out on Canada ebay for you but there isnt a ton around. Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts