Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Zards now being introduced for the Bonne. Have me thinking about getting an exhaust sytem (headers and mufflers) for my Bonne. You have the Zards now 2-2 for 800.00 the Raasks Double wall system for about 850.00 or so from Jack Liiley's is there any body else that has a full exhaust system for the Bonne? also out of these 2 which would you rather have.

Here is the Raask website. http://raask.se/

Mike

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Bonneville Performance 2 into 1 set-up, D&D 2 into 1 system, Moto Twin swept back pipes and mufflers, Thunderbike 2 into 1 set up, Shark high pipes,probably some I can't think of. Exhaust are a very personal think - get what moves you. JCW

Oh - don't forget the Bubs.

[ This message was edited by: Thrux-ton-up on 2006-11-28 20:05 ]

·
Banned
1,342 Posts
On 2006-11-28 20:04, Thrux-ton-up wrote:

Oh - don't forget the Bubs.
Funny you mentioned these John. I was down visiting the Triumph dealer in the ATL today (G-friend wants a Thruxton) - they had a 2007 T100 with a pair of BUBs on it. Never heard them fired up - but the salesman (Alex) said they're VERY loud. Much more than the D&Ds. They looked nice - had a cool looking design about them.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Bubs are way loud, only once you spin the motor up though. I love the sound at anything short of WFO but once you go there they are freaking screaming.

W

·
0 Posts
Hi there, the moto twin pipes are great, they sound really nice but are not to loud to be annoying, and the quality & finish is fantastic. :)

·
Banned
1,342 Posts
On 2006-11-29 05:48, Thrux-ton-up wrote:
On 2006-11-28 22:20, Bonafide wrote:
(G-friend wants a Thruxton) -

I knew I liked that girl the moment I met her. :razz: Know tellme WHO's paying for the Thrux? :-D
Come on John - I'm not that whipped!! Besides, she makes more than me. She finally took my Bonnie for a ride and when she came back - the first words were, "you think the Triumph dealership stills has that yellow Thrux!??!!?" They do .. but ... they're not willing to come off the price very much and it's an 06 and that particular bike has been sitting in the same spot for a year. Guess we'll be making the ride to Chattanooga. :cool: Hey - at least you'll get to see another Thrux besides yours on our rides.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts