Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one of the original Triumph Carbon Fiber tank pads for speedy and it took soooooooo long to get here that i used a stick on one to hold me over. Now that I have it I dont even wanna bother tearing that ***** pro-grip one off and mounting the new one.

$30 shipped in the lower 48.

:)

·
Registered
169 Posts
not to hijack the thread but same happened to but with carbon fiber radiator cowles. brand new never installed $95 shipped anywhere

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On 2007-03-05 19:03, trippeee wrote:
Drunk I'll take it! How do we exchange info?
use the PM's hommie! i sent ya one btw

[ This message was edited by: Drunktank on 2007-03-05 21:06 ]

·
Registered
231 Posts
On 2007-03-05 19:13, Briank wrote:
not to hijack the thread but same happened to but with carbon fiber radiator cowles. brand new never installed $95 shipped anywhere
DIBS! Check your PM's

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Drunk

Got your PM but can't PM back until I post 10 times.

No biggie on selling it. I was slow on getting back to you. How do you like the pad you have on the bike now?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On 2007-03-06 11:56, trippeee wrote:
Hey Drunk

Got your PM but can't PM back until I post 10 times.

No biggie on selling it. I was slow on getting back to you. How do you like the pad you have on the bike now?
Just one of the cheap pro-grips and it owrks pretty well actually. Unfortunatly I got a pro grip 5006 which is kinda small.... the progrip 5005 (comes in clear, clack and carbon look) is what I SHOULD of gotten as it seems to be much larger. oh well, live and learn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts