Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to eliminate the ugly,bulky plastic undertail that comes from the factory. Anybody know of any manufacturers that produce these?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
955ilimited, Best to go to the various motorcycle retailer's websites. One used quite a bit around here is bikebandit.

If you're also looking to add an undertail exhaust, look up user Peter Sorrell. He owns Wolf.

Brad

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just a heads up.

I too have been looking for an undertail and fender eliminator for an 02 955i. The wolf system looks like it would get to hot for the location......hmmm.

Anyway, since I have just done all the work on 06 R6 anniv. Eddition, I wanted to relocate my tag but can not find a good source of aftemarkets for my tona.....pour girl. Looks good but gotta keep up with the times. Any links would be good!!! NO GREAT!!!!!!! Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Pyromattox, I'm pretty sure the Wolf/Trident undertail is a kit that replaces the overflow bottle and adds a new floor/seperator type something to insulate the saddle from the can...best to contact, Peter.

Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts