Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And who elected him moderator?

Don't think I've ever seen a post by him. He still around? If so, he sure let's that CHEAP guy get away with a lot. :pkit:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
You don't want him on here all the time tellin' us what to do, do you? Editing posts and sh!t like that! He's just fine there in the background.

:-D :-D

·
Registered
700 Posts
True, we don't the man around here keeping us down. Communist pigs! Every one of them! :hammer:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
yeah, I kinda like the way mbee does, he's a smooth operator... or else he's just never around. :wink: :-D I can't believe he lets that teo feller get away with what he does. :roll: :-D

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.

Capt.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths

·
Registered
336 Posts
I am just trying to put myself in some newbies shoes...

He's all excited to be a part of the S3 gang, shiny new roulette green Speed Triple in the garage......even bought a Triumph hat and t-shirt.

He logs into this forum, reads through this thread and sits there looking at the wall saying to himself, "What have I gotten myself into?" :???: :hammer:

JOHN

1 - 20 of 31 Posts