Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Packer fan, eh? Now we know why you got a Yeller S3 - they don't make kelly green! :-D

·
Registered
344 Posts
dang cheap we went to school together and i never knew it...i'm the kid in the green shirt in the back with his thumb in the teacher's butt

On 2007-03-13 09:32, Captain_Rat wrote:
To really understand CB you have to go back to his childhood. I think this photo of him sums it up pretty well.

Capt.
:cool:

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Ah Cheap,

Good to see you made it to the 3rd/4th grade. How many years did it take? Are you still in school? You are sure young look'n for a CheapBastard.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Don't let the pics fool you guys cheap has that "websters" disease, he's actually 31 in this pic and word on the street is that he's been doin after school "extra credit" with the teacher to pass :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
On 2007-03-13 10:24, DirtMcGirt wrote:
dang cheap we went to school together and i never knew it...i'm the kid in the green shirt in the back with his thumb in the teacher's butt
Very impressive Dirt - you must have a very long arm

·
Registered
344 Posts
On 2007-03-13 21:22, Sparti wrote:

Very impressive Dirt - you must have a very long arm
yes unfortunately its only the left one, kinda embarrassing ...you know what they say bout guys with long arms...longs sleeves :razz:

·
Registered
77 Posts
:clap: :gpst: :cool: :eek: :lollol: :idea: :yayyy: :chug: :gooff: "> :flam: :flam: :pkit: :nana: :lalala: :puke: :upthumb: :wow: :eek:fft: :kck: :shy: :kiss: and thats all I have to say!!!!

:assim:

·
Registered
333 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
On 2007-03-13 09:34, cheapbastard wrote:
and yes capt, that's me, middle of the back row with a girl on each side of me. :-D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts