Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how long you can keep up whinging about newbies such as teologie before you have to resort to mindless drivel? :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ambers are my personal favorite ales, next to hefeweizen's, then there's Corona, don't ask me why but I like it, But amber's are my favorite, no Hefe's wait Marzen's (anyone know how to type umlauts?)

Teologie, OT are you a priest or some religious being? Teologie hort sich wie Theology auf deutsch. Any german speakers to correct me? It's been a while.

·
Registered
583 Posts
:-g
mmmmmmm, i'm a man of extremes its either guiness or hoegaarden, maybe some stella in the middle, and if i'm treatin myself i'll have a chimay or two

·
Registered
591 Posts
Grizzley by the snowshoe brewery is effin great. The brewery is only an hour from my house too, so the beer is super fresh. mmmmmhhmmmmm....
:-g

·
Registered
979 Posts
Amberale is a member from Brisbane,Australia.?Thought we were talking about a person.I dunno don't drink beer just the good stuff,Canadian Club,drink on. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IPA -- Wow I have not thought about that in 30 years. Now you are bringing back good memories. Just come in from a night out with the boys -- fireblades & me on my S3 of course. Mainly local brews: Castle Lager, Hansa & the like. Oh yes, what were we talking 'bout...? Who is Amberdale. Hey guys, you are all great, Amberdale too... but will I pass the test? Dunno!! What do you say guys?

In the meantime, maybe this link may 'whet' our apetites:

nullThe History of IPA

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That should have been 'satisfaction' (ala Rolling Stones), but maybe I was right first time out of the blocks!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am fortunate. I live about a half mile from Free State Brewery here in lawrence, and about 25 miles from another in Topeka. Both have about 15 different kinds on tap, no more than a couple of days old. Cheap too!!! :-g

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yep all of you score 9.5 out of 10 for accuracy.
Only Nadia Comaneci gets 10's

AA is a Brisbane Oz member.
Amber Ale is lovely beer.
Amber was my faithful dog
[dogs are great, they love you when no-one else does]
Ale is one of the brews I tipple.
When I tipple I sometimes post narky posts.
Sorry Teol post was meant to be amusing on several levels to members[cheap/techpostsetc] I didn't expect such thin skin.

AA

·
Registered
172 Posts
so howza bout we get ourselves some nice booze-swap-o-rama in which all the local breweries are involved... We could all troop over to the classified section and start a trader joe's of sorts? eh? eh?
I can start:

TripleRider, I'll find a way to send you some (can we say world's top ranked IPA) 3Floyd's from right here in Munster, IN.
Just trade me something tasty from your neck of the woods!

Offer stands for anyone else too, I know we all got the #1 brewery but there's only one way to find out which tastes the best :-D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts