Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry cheap your cool and have a great color on your bike and all, But I cant get that stupid David Hasslehoff song out of my head. You got us all, we all waited till the end. Then after it ended we all were like that mother f*%ker!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have had it out for Cheap ever since I found out he was one of the those hoppers with the LDO.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
He won't be Team Owner much longer. Then we can stop hating, and tolerate him again. It all depends on how he treats us between now and then...

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm just wonderin why cheapo was lookin through david hasselhoff videos to begin with??? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Germans love Hasselhoff.

I prefer Rammstein or Stahlhammer.

Cheap's not a bad guy, he's just drawn that way.

Unless he puts a chrome swingarm on that yellow beastie. Then we will come for him with torches.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-29 18:23, S32k1 wrote:
I'm just wonderin why cheapo was lookin through david hasselhoff videos to begin with??? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
that's funny, that's the exact same thang I said when I found it on another forum. Believe me, I didn't go search'n fer a Hasselhoff video. :hammer: :-D Thanks fer the encouraging words Ton, us hooligans have to stick together! And even R100 is trying to share his love, he just has a funny way of say'n it. Come on guys, must I really apologize fer the Hasselhoff post? :-D I bet ya caught yerself laughing about it later. :wink: :-D

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
I'll tell ya what sucks, chuck! :-D The fact that yer selling that beautiful(even though it is black) T3!!! Now that sucks! Unless of course, I had the $ to buy it, then it would be all good. Or, if ya wanna make up fer yer mean and nasty ways, you could just give it to me, free of charge. :-D You wouldn't have to worry with delivery, I'll come pick it up.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I wouldn't sell it to you, it would probably end up a color that would make me puke. I'll say again, when you see my TBS you ( and everyone else) will understand. However my TBS WAS yellow when I bought it, in fact so was my 1100. BTW you told me to post more over here more often, carefull what you wish for!!

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-30 00:46, itchin wrote:
What is a TBS?
Thunderbird Sport, they are pretty bad ass(well, most of 'em, prolly not meanchucks :-D ). I almost bought one, one time, but didn't have the funds at the time. :hammer: :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts