Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does any of you have pics of the female singer PINK together with her bonneville? - or know a place on the web where such pics exist?

I do like the bonneville and I do like PINK :cool:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Here you go:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I figure she makes more money than most if not all of us on here and her bike has no mods. It makes me want to cry because with her coin I could have all the mods I currently have and the ones I lust after. She needs to get her act together and show that Bonnie some love!

·
Registered
138 Posts
found one my self on the net. She is badass :punk:
Ta for that pic, havent seen that one.
I've always liked her, but not till recently new she rode a triumph:D

Attachments

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have to admit that I'm usually the one who says he doesn't care what famous people do in their off time.... I don't care who is married to who or who is adopting babies or having them. However, there are a lot of people who do care what goes on on the "E!" channel and it usually adds a little extra cool to the Triumph brand, (especially the Bonneville line,) to name drop a little. It is nice to see the "modern classics" get some press time instead of cruisers or choppers.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
It is good that celebrities want to ride Triumph.

But I do not like seeing pics of idiot celebrities wearing a t shirt and exposed skin.

Pink by name - stupid by nature?

I would like to see Triumph remove those shots as it does none of us any favours to present images of motorcyclists riding like that.

One wonders if she realises that you only need to come off once to lose your skin.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I started a thread awhile back showing Pink riding a Bonnie, thought it was cool but the more I think about the more I don't like it. It kinda makes the Bonnie look soft. Will it become all the rage amongst Teeny Bopper female pop stars? "Hey look at that guy, he's riding the same bike Hannah Montana rides!" That damn Paris Hilton better not get one. Or maybe I'm just reading to much into this. Shoulda bought the Thruxton dammit

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is good that celebrities want to ride Triumph.

But I do not like seeing pics of idiot celebrities wearing a t shirt and exposed skin.

Pink by name - stupid by nature?

I would like to see Triumph remove those shots as it does none of us any favours to present images of motorcyclists riding like that.

One wonders if she realises that you only need to come off once to lose your skin.
I started this thread because I think classics are cool, and dont mind seeing a pretty woman on it. I havent seen many women on a triumph classic so when I saw a pic of PINK riding one I wanted to see more.
I totally agree that one should wear full protection when riding. I am a highway patrol officer riding a police motorcycle and I got run into on dec. 1. so I am huge fan of motorcycle clothing.

For pics see my link ot my gallery below.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
seriously! is that you with the neck brace in your photos? looks like you got the perp sitting right there in the back seat! :D
Yep thats me. And I didnt get him, other cops did.. There where 3 of them in the volkswagen transporter van that hit me :eek:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Thanks for posting those pics - I hope the idiot driver received a good kicking - I know should'nt say that.....

Every day on the Thrux, a driver toots and waves signalling appreciation.

In a way, I feel safer, knowing there is a bit of respect and recognition out there....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts