Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
The only other SM I've seen locally had the hard bags from Newspeedmaster. Looked nice & the led turnsignals were great, plus eliminated the ugly stock ones. Volume might be a problem, they look skinny & I guess the price is in line with what is out there.

Rick

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have hard saddle bags they are fake leather, so they dont crack or let in the water, and they can lock onto the bag rails from the inside with a key, thy are instantly detatchable with a lock and click system at the back and have handles on top, cant beat them and i havent seen anything that i think would do better, but thats just me. they are k drive by vartex a belgium company, and a good bit of kit....
Page Title

·
Registered
121 Posts
Gidday guys, I reckon you might want to consider these leather jobs click on
they are top quality bags that can be tailor made to your requirements including having extra pockets put on front or back and leather straps to tie down gear on top such as wet weather gear or whatever. The best thing about them are the lockable easy brackets which take all the ugly hardware out of the equasion so the bag just lifts off with the handle on top etc. Anyway, for me these are the best I've seen so far and I'm pretty well convinced they'll do me.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Padwah, I had forgotten about the K-Drive bags. Very nice quality and style.

I really prefer the Easy Bracket system because there's no bracket left behind when you take the bags off. But while they're on the K-Drive bags are outstanding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts