Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not bad.

Either the Yellow or the Dark Grey. The Green doesn't work for me as the British Racing Green used on earlier models looks better.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
My 10 year old likes the Grey. I like the Yeller, but feel it's best applied to a 675. I bought Sunset Red after deciding on ABS.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'd love to see the Sprint in that lucious spangily orange Kawasaki color they have on the newer 10's...that color is a knockout..!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Due to a recent and slight "off"--- I was talking to triumph_955_st who happens to be our new pack leader here in Dayton and he started photoshopping my bike saying wouldn't that look good. Then it was wouldn't that color look good. So I just got the lower fairing back yesterday in my beloved Sunset Red. But the Scorched Yellow beckons still.
DaveM I finally did figure out how to post pics on here. Big thanks to ya. The guy at the paint shop said he could have your bike ready in less than a week!!!

Cheers,

Brian

·
Registered
134 Posts
I saw a picture of a silver one a guy posted but color in picture made it look white and it was really cool looking - CLEAN looking but on the other hand it would prob require more CLEANing

·
Registered
646 Posts
On 2007-03-10 09:22, triumph_955_st wrote:
Ok, here's a couple more.

Love the Saphire Blue! I'd more than likely trade my 2002 Saphire Blue ST for a new Saphire Blue ST...if it was offered.

Nice work; and thanks for your time remlin1

[ This message was edited by: Sport on 2007-03-10 22:35 ]

·
Premium Member
24,401 Posts
Thanks Russ,
I'll keep my open vor der yellowin Sprintd Jah! :-D

Yeah thanks remlin velly intellesting.

I'd like the yellow one so I could chase a Duke in the mountains and then pull off the road to stop and chat and surprise him! :-D

DaveM :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts