1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
17,528 Posts
Maryland, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Indiana, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Wyoming, Idaho, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic.

Where did you get the cool map?

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
All of Europe (Not eastern bloc countries) Scandanavia, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark, including the Arctic Circle in Norway, Hong Kong, Bali (moped only) New Zealand (only the South Island) and most of Australia.

The last couple of times the wife and I have done overseas touring, we`ve gone for these Fly/hire/ride packages, which have worked out great, especially these days with a lot of Triumphs available for hire.

NZ South Island has been one of the best in recent years.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where have you been on a bike

Every state in the US except Hawaii, every province of Canada except the new Nunuvit. I was there when it was part of the Northwest Territories but not since the name change. Mexico as far south as the southern border. Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, and Isle of Mann.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
203 Posts
Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, British Columbia Canada, Alberta Canada, and Hawaii (rented bike)

I wish the list of places I've been was longer, the list of places I want to go I can hardly comprehend.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Mostly the West Coast: California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Montana.

Did do some riding on the East Coast, primarily in Virginia and Maryland, about 20 years ago.

·
30,406 Posts
I have been everywhere in the world on my bike, several times.

Uh - hang on - wrong thread. Sorry.

Actually only England, Wales, France, Belgium, Minnesota, Wisconsin.

The jump from Belgium to Minnesota was terrifically difficult, but very rewarding.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Kent, West Sussex, East Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey, Greater London, Inner London, City of London, Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Avon, Wales, Waterford, Dublin, Offaly, Wicklow, Kildare, Laios, Tipperary (North and South), Cork...
Sounds a lot, but that encompasses an area probably smaller than New York State...:(:D

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennesse, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticutt

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Been to: Podunk, the Boonies, Bum-Fudge, Monkey's Eyebrow, Middle of No-Where, Suffragette City, Krypton, Hootersville Dahling, Last Chance for Beer, Big Beaver Lick, Upper S##t Creek, Lower Expectation, Coolsville, Emerald City(not in Kansas), Springfield, Hell's Half Acre, East of Eden, Third Moon of Endor, the Sticks, the Lost Highway, the Road to Ruin (with the wrong woman), Looneyville, Gotham City, and of course... East Podunk. It was a long day.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Most of the US, Panama & Vietnam using various gasoline powered 2 wheeled vehicles. (scooters, mopeds, motorbikes, cyclos & motorcycles) :)

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming.
Same as you plus Montana,North Dakota,South Dakota and Texas.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mostly upper midwest and some southwest states.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts