Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of chrome driving lights left off another bike and have mounted them on my T100 this afternoon. The switch that came with them sucks, so I have picked up a few options but for the life of me can't figure where to mound the switch. I have looked through a half dozen threads on here about mounting lights but no one mentions where or how they mounded the switch. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
705 Posts
That handlebar switch is the way to go for a light bar. It's conveniently located and looks to blend well with stock controls. All my wiring has been based on running less stuff and that's where being creative with automotive parts comes in handy. Running one of those lighted toggle switches(or any generic automotive switch) you really need a panel with some dead space behind it for a clean install. I have used a radio shack project box to house a few switches before. It looked OK and if done right might look just fine. In my case it was only temporary for an inspection then stripped off returning the bike to nothing but a headlight and tail light.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts