Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kind of hard to figure out where to post not a geek just a rider looking to share info sorry if i offended anyone hope i found the rite place

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
kind of hard to figure out where to post not a geek just a riderer looking to share info sorry if i offened anyone hope i found the rite place
Hi rider51 and Welcome to the Tigger forum !! the easy way to post here is, look to the left of the page and find Tiger, click, this will bring up a page with, Tiger Chat, Tiger Mods & Bolt-Ons, Tiger Workshop !! whenever you want to share or ask info from the forum just pick one of the 3 and post away !!

hope this helps !!

KK

ps by the way Newbie, its your round :)

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Welcome Rider51, as KK said, just check out the links to the left. If you're not sure, PM either myself or BigStripey and we'll sort it out. Don't forget to complete all the info in your profile, so we know where you're from and what kind of Tiger you ride.

Thanks KK for welcoming the newbie and informing him it's his round :D

Mick :cool:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Welcome Rider51, as KK said, just check out the links to the left. If you're not sure, PM either myself or BigStripey and we'll sort it out. Don't forget to complete all the info in your profile, so we know where you're from and what kind of Tiger you ride.

Thanks KK for welcoming the newbie and informing him it's his round :D

Mick :cool:
What he said!....... Welcome along, enjoy your time here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts