Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi People,

I live in extreme southwestern NC (near Deal's Gap) and am looking for recommendations for a dealer (or other?) who can provide the best service for my 2005 Triumph America. I don't mind taking it to east TN, SC, north Ga or western NC. I just want to be certain that the service is done correctly the first time, since the bike is running perfectly and I can't stand the thought that it might run less well or leak after the 12K service.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Jim
Robbinsville, NC

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
The little but experienced mom-and-pop in Batesville, SC gets good reviews from locals if you have a reason to be down that way. Reasonable $70/hr rate too.

Greenville screwed up bigtime recently on one of my son's BMW's after doing two others OK. They made it right but was a major hassle for both them AND my son. No clue about the Triumph/Ducati side. Maybe others will chime in.

Unfortunately, the Asheville dealer closed a couple of years ago. Believe that was the same ownership as Greenville. Been rough in the motorcycle industry since 2008...

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
The little but experienced mom-and-pop in Batesville, SC gets good reviews from locals if you have a reason to be down that way. Reasonable $70/hr rate too.
++++ On Ridge Triumph in Batesville SC, Ill be doing my 12,000 there soon. Great folks.
Dropped in there in April while visiting Aiken as I hadn't seen the new bikes. Owner seemed friendly but I didn't pester him as I was 40+ years in highline European auto sales and am NOT in the market. Facility is just a couple of Quonset huts which obviously works for him in that retirement area.

Coincidentally, a riding pal had them check out a '74 Trident which he picked up privately last week. They know Meriden Triumphs too. http://www.triumphrat.net/classic-vintage-and-veteran/719538-woo-hooo-this-sweet-74-trident-is-mine.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many Thanks Everybody. Haven't made up my feeble mind where to take it yet but got to do it soon. Can't neglect my Baby much longer...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts