Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize from the normal sites (newbonneville, etc.), but can't you get these locally? I remember reading on a few threads that they can be picked up at an auto parts store.

Just removed my airbox. Running 150 mains and 42 pilot w/cheapo emgo reverse cones. Feels good. Maybe a tad too rich. Most of you guys here run 145's, but the 150's came suggested with the kit. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Go to your Buffalo Honda dealer...
KeiHin CVK's are all over the planet...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Go to your Buffalo Honda dealer...
KeiHin CVK's are all over the planet...
Last time, I bought from them two rubber o-rings (the ones that are part of the idle mixture screw assembly) which weren't in stock and had to be ordered and shipped to me, at the cost of $20 (!!! THINK OF HOW SMALL THESE ARE !!!), which wasn't a big deal as the old ones had deteriorated. After waiting 2 weeks for them to arrive in the mail, somehow lost them between work, the bank, and then pub- not too unbelievable seeing as how I was riding with them in my back pocket on my bicycle (intoxicated)...

Better luck next time???

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Lowes/Home Depot/Etc/Etc

Lowes #4 stainless steel washers will work. I have them under my carb needles now.
They are just a washer, but I would like to think there is some sort of QC over them that really makes them the size they are... find a micrometer while your there -- measure it.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I don't think there is much QC on them. The ones I've received in jet kits over the years looked no better than any stamped washer I have seen.

I would just measure some washers and be done with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts